Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby- Toddler Fingerless Mitts Pattern


So I was working on the whole "Bikini" Thing when Wham We are hit with the Biggest snow I've seen in a Very long time. Irony is a..... Anywho.So I placed that project to the side and Made a cozy pair of Fingerless mitts for myself. Well you KNOW kids NEED whatever you have so I wrote this tiny version. Picture was Taken Before weaving in my ends just in case i had to adjust anything :)

You will need :

J hook(mabye one smaller for you i always have to go up 1 size on patterns)

I used some bernat softee chunky from my stash which was Not full( still plenty left over)

Any chunky would do nicely.


CH20. SlSt together to form a ring. NO TWISTING :)~

Row 1-5: Ch 2 DC in same St, Dc in ea st across slst to beginning ch2.

Row 6: Ch 2 Dc in same st and each st across, Do not join.turn

Row 7: Ch 2 Dc in each st across. Join With Sl st.

Row 8: Ch 2 , Dc in same st and Each st across. Slst to join.

Weave in ends to finish . Don't forget to make another :)

No comments:

Post a Comment