Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Powder Cover


Well Here we are My first pattern I've made myself. Or at least i think i have there's only a bajillion patterns out there. This Is for a Baby Powder Cover. It goes over one of the regular size bottles. Uses a draw string top.


You will need: Size I Needle, Red heart super saver yarn of your color choice(way less than a full skein). And a Bit of ribbon for the draw string. About a foot. yarn needle and stitch marker.


Here goes:


Ch. 2

Rnd1:12 Hdc in 2nd ch from hook, join with sl st in top of 2nd chain (you should have 12 hdc)

Rnd2: ch2, Hdc in ssame st. Then do 2 Hdc in each st around, join (24 stitches)

Rnd 3-21 +/-: Ch2, hdc in each st around. Dont join just keep working in the round using a stitch marker to count the rows.

Finishing: Use a yarn needle to thred the ribbon through the top row of stitches weaving in and out every 2 stitches. Tie off in a bow. Ta Da!

1 comment:

  1. you did a very good job, this is something I wanna make now that i looked at yours thank you very much.

    my blog is wandysuescrochet.blogspot.com
    come join my forum its on my page and you can list your pattern there and then socialize with more crocheters.

    ReplyDelete